Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Ending of Breaking Dawn part 2 Will Be Different from The Book

What if the ending is this meadow scene with EdBell? It's gonna be AWESOME!!


Lionsgate and Summit Entertainment want all Twilight fans go to the movies to see BREAKING DAWN PART 2, have read the book or not. Therefore, just confirmed that they have changed the end of the film than equal to the novel by Stephenie Meyer.

In fact, Meyer has been to own a talk with screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, who took the decision during a dinner ...

ENJOY.. Miko XD



1 comment:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Regardless, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    Review my site - smoke stop

    ReplyDelete