ELLEUK At long last... take a look at Kristen Stewart on the cover of ELLE.Since the day we revealed that Stewart would star on the cover of our June issue, through the well-documented shoot in Los Angeles and all the hints sprinkled along the way, you’ve been so patient with us. Thanks for that.
The long wait is over. Feast your eyes on our June 2012 cover. Note the spring-ready Jil Sander ensemble, the sleek ‘60s-inspired hair, the ice-blue gaze... it’s totally Kristen, right?
The June issue marks Stewart’s second time as ELLE cover star. Since appearing on the July 2010 cover, the actress has risen to new heights of acclaim and adulation.
The issue hits newsstands on Wednesday 2 May. Before then, we’ll release an exclusive trailer for Snow White and the Huntsman. The behind-the-scenes video features an interview with Stewart, so follow us on Twitter @ELLEUK to make sure you’re the first to hear about it.
In an unprecedented move, on Monday weannounced the identity of our cover star two months before it hits the news stand.
Why? Well you seemed to like it: #KristenELLE was the world’s number one trending topic on Tuesday. And we’re certainly enjoying getting your input on questions to ask Kristen for our magazine interview and ELLE TV video, plus your views on the clothes.
Here's what happened on our digital streaming of the Kristen Stewart shoot through our @ELLEuk account. Click on the images above to see the correlating pictures.
- Right, we are go. Rail run through with @amcelle hair artist, photographer, shoot director. #KristenELLE
- We're selecting our preferred outfit cover options - the prettiest rail I've seen in a long time #KristenELLE
- These are so Kristen. Can't you picture her in them?
- Make-up artist Gillian Dempsey is here and we're talking lips, eyes, beautiful skin... #KristenELLE
- Shoes glorious shoes on the #KristenELLE shoot
- Here's Art Director Tom Meredith standing in for Kristen. Work it! (See picture above)
- In hair and make-up now. Next step, fittings. #KristenELLE
- How many crew hands does it take to set up a #KristenELLE shoot? (See the pics above)
- Is that a photographer's light or are you just pleased to see me?#KristenELLE
- Can you identify the designer labels on this rail?
- What a beautifully pretty clothes rail for #KristenELLE
- We're not finished yet, just eating lunch - stars need food too!#KristenELLE
- We've done two gorgeous set ups so far, Kristen's face can pretty much do no wrong. #jealousmuch ,yep
- Shoot lunch: Tuna nicose or chicken. Well, you did ask.#KristenELLE
- On the 3rd outfit at #KristenELLE shoot. Kristen gone for hair & make-up and we're admiring the view
- On outfit 4. It's still sunny but there's a chill in the garden, so Kristen's covering up in a zip-up hoodie between shots#KristenELLE
- Kristen's got goosebumps (LA chills) which means it's nearly time to finish shooting...
- Squeezing in a final shot, Christopher Kane #KristenELLE
- Shoot's a wrap! Second experience of shooting with Kristen even better than the first. The girl's got class. #KristenELLE
- The Kristen Stewart June issue is on sale on May 2nd but you have until April 18th to subscribe to ELLE to receive Kristen’s special cover .
ENJOY.. Miko XD