Thursday, September 6, 2012

Kristen and Nicholas Ghesquiere Interview with Teen Vogue (USA)


TRANSLATION UNDER THE CUT
Indie Rock

The starlet's most enigmatic Hollywood sat down with Nicolas Ghesquière for Balenciaga talk beauty, self-confidence and how to find his style.

The two birds of a beautiful adornment hang out together in Paris and sat with BLOGGR beauty for a frank conversation and inspiring. Read more on point of view and Nicolas Kristen on everything from perfume to glory.

Kristen Stewart  : I was twelve when I started to walk the red carpet, and Balenciaga was the first brand I recognized his name. In fact, I wore my first dress Balenciaga to the premiere of Twilight . So when that Nicolas asked me to be part of his latest project, I jumped from a building to be a part of - even without knowing anything about the subject.

Nicolas Ghesquière  : We met in 2004 during a photo shoot by Bruce Weber, and there I knew I wanted to work. For me, the perfume is not just the smell or the bottle, it is a wonderful fantasy. [The new fragrance] Florabotanica was certainly a fairy tale - it has a botanical garden that is beautiful but dangerous. These are flowers Balenciaga. Kristen is perfectly suited to it.

I'm so lucky to love. I am a poor liar. The idea of ​​'selling' something, I could not have the support.

That is why I made you train you so much for this role. I've spent six months in a combination of iron, through the forests.

This is an interesting thing to compare scenarios perfume and a movie. Many players are not comfortable with themselves outside the confines of a role that acts as a protection for them. But be surprised and discover something unexpected, a chance encounter, a dress, or smell - is more satisfying to me on a personal level. I found my place in the world of this fragrance naturally. I did not think I was advertising beauty lying on a couch with a bunch of bronzer on my face. This shoot I was fed the same way a film does. Nicolas and I see the same energy that I feel in fashion. I saw someone who loves what he does so he can not not do it.

Yes. This is a fairly standard advice: people should just do what they want to do. Have respect for others, but do not compromise. Be brave.

That's right - do not be afraid.

What you think is your weakness can be your strength.

Exactly! There are different people in life. A very distinctive factor is whether you are motivated by fear or paralyzed - you closer to him or flee? It is so normal to be afraid of adolescence. As I got older, however, I am more comfortable and more accustomed to fear. This is when you challenge yourself and you will prosper. Life should offer unexpected things. Be prepared to accept these experiences.


ENJOY.. Miko XD
GOD bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment