Sunday, September 30, 2012

Johnny Harris Mentions Kristen


IndieLondon  Prior to being in Snow White I never got so much as a second glance from them but as soon as I was in a film with Kristen Stewart, all of a sudden I was getting calls. I got married last week and all my cousins are around the 12-13 mark and you could see how I’ve changed in their eyes. Now, all of a sudden they’re asking me about my work and asking if I can get Kristen’s autograph!

Q. You’ve mentioned how helpful Kristen was on the set, even appearing in scenes with you when she wasn’t required?

Yeah, the scene in particular was the funeral scene when I had to sing. And it only got confirmed on the morning that I’d be singing on my own because of the technicality of getting us all to do it. In moments like that, when the camera is focused on you, you tend to find other actors disappear but they remained standing in. It kind of tells you a lot about the feeling in general on the set. So, when I looked around Kristen was there, and Chris [Hemsworth], and Ray and Bob were stood either side of me. I’ll never forget that moment. It was an emotional moment in the film, we were all crying a bit, and when I looked up Kristen was also crying and the camera was not even on her. So, I was tremendously grateful to her for that.
ENJOY..-V- XOXO
GOD bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment