Saturday, September 8, 2012

Kristen Stewart Proud Of ‘On The Road’

Kristen Stewart’s  public appearance was last night here at the Toronto International Film Festival. But if you expected the paparazzi and media to be fighting each other for a single quote or photo from Kristen, you will be surprised to learn that KStew was more than happy to do her duties and promote the movie. In fact, she spent quite a long time talking with everyone… even pushing the screening of the movie back by half an hour.

Of course the topic of Robert Pattinson was strictly forbidden and it seemed like everyone’s go-to question to bring it up, but not really, was “how are you doing?”

Fans went crazy, screaming “Kristen, Kristen” as our Matte Babel chatted with the star at the “On The Road” red carpet TIFF premiere: “I really love this movie – I’m SO proud of it , I couldn’t be more proud to be standing who I’m standing next to. I’ve been a fan of this book since I was a tiny kid. This is why I do what I do. That’s it.”

When Matte asked Kristen if this film was as much fun to make as it looks on screen, she replies: “I think that’s why we all signed on to be honest.”

It’s been a long time coming for the actress to make this movie since, she reveals she has always been a huge fan of the subject matter. “I’ve been a fan of the book since I was literally 15-years-old,” she tells Matte. “It’s funny, it seems like this outrageous thing- the biggest question was ‘how has it been to push those limits?’ I think once I read the book – limits don’t exist.”

Smiling with co-stars Garrett Hedland, who she was paired with during interviews, and Kirsten Dunst, the “On The Road” cast was all smiles taking time out to greet fans, signing autographs for those that had waited hours and hours to see their favourite stars.

Kristen wasn’t quite as cheerful as when we caught up with her at ComicCon, but she’s always awkward (something she’s told us many times) – so its hard to tell if she’s heartbroken or just Kristen.

ENJOY.. Miko XD
GOD bless you



No comments:

Post a Comment