Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Scan: Sam and Garrett Interview with Who Magazine - Sam Mentions Kristen (Australia)

imagebam.com imagebam.com
Transcript:
There is a very intimate scene with Kristen Stewart. They are uncomfortable to film those scenes?

Riley: It always is, for me, anyway. Everyone always says, "Yes, I am free, I like to show my bare my soul and blah, blah, blah", but at the time, it does not come through with most people. [Laughs] That's just the actor speaking in general terms. Kristen was very young at the time, I was 10 years her senior. So try to find the funny side of it and try to get it right the first time! Hedlund: I know of no other way but professionally. Each of these scenes, as a fan of Kerouac and the book, it feels so sacred to me, so your only way to show and do it.

Via
ENJOY..-V- XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment